During the Continual Service Improvement phase (CSI), IT services are continually aligning to the changing needs of the business. CSI identifies and implements improvements to IT services that support business processes. These improvement activities support the Lifecycle approach through Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation. In effect, CSI is about looking for ways to improve process efficiency and cost effectiveness throughout the entire service Lifecycle.
CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT VALUE
With Continual Service Improvement, organizations can identify and implement improvements to IT services and realize many benefits, including:
- Better information about current services (and possibly about areas where change would bring increased benefits)
- Improved service reliability, stability, and availability
- Improved resource allocation and utilization
- Improved metrics and management reporting
- Clearer view of current and future IT service capability
- Better working relationships between customers and IT organization
- Enhanced customer satisfaction [i]
All of our essay writers are willing to accept amendment requests. Any essay writer we hire is kept up to date with the most current changes in their specialty, but they are not perfect. That is why we have a no-quibble amendment policy for any changes you desire.