During the Continual Service Improvement phase (CSI), IT services are continually aligning to the changing needs of the business. CSI identifies and implements improvements to IT services that support business processes. These improvement activities support the Lifecycle approach through Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, and Service Operation. In effect, CSI is about looking for ways to improve process efficiency and cost effectiveness throughout the entire service Lifecycle.
CONTINUAL SERVICE IMPROVEMENT VALUE
With Continual Service Improvement, organizations can identify and implement improvements to IT services and realize many benefits, including:
- Better information about current services (and possibly about areas where change would bring increased benefits)
- Improved service reliability, stability, and availability
- Improved resource allocation and utilization
- Improved metrics and management reporting
- Clearer view of current and future IT service capability
- Better working relationships between customers and IT organization
- Enhanced customer satisfaction [i]
To say that our essay writers know a lot about essay writing is an understatement. Every essay writer on staff is tasked with writing essays every working day of the month. Each essay writer under our employ is required to write several essays per month. Other essay writers who work for our competition may only complete one essay per month and have to take a part time job to make ends meet. Each essay writer that works for us earns a living wage and has a place in our office.